« All Events
Florida Birding & Nature Festival
October 13, 2017 - October 15, 2017
- Experience Central Florida’s peak migration – over 180 species!
- Field trips to the best wildlife sites in West Central Florida lead by our most experienced and engaging experts.
- Workshops on identification, nature photography techniques, conservation initiatives, and a panel discussion on the Economic Value of Conservation Lands for our Communities.
- Birds, butterflies, dragonflies, reptiles, mammals and more.
- Special kids’ sessions on Saturday from Camp Bayou.
- Nature products, art work, binoculars, bird boxes, unique products for wildlife lovers available for purchase.